sábado, 8 de noviembre de 2008

INGLÉS - Narendra Kumar Goswami (2ºNI)


INGLÉS

5.000 YEARS
Narendra Kumar Goswami (2ºNI)

Five thousand years and I´m still loving you
hugged at your bones breathing your smell.

Five thousand years, and I´m still tasting your kisses
of the flavour of the kisses that are given with flavour.

The spring protected us
with a sheet of flowers,
and in the autumn with dry leaves,
the melancholy in colours, the melancholy.

Five thousand years, and not even time could
across the times avoid the passion.

And they will find us,
and they will know that somebody loved you,
future will be witness
how to the thread of love
I lived an eternity... with you.

Five thousand years and still I preserve the remembrance,
the happy captivity of a honeymoon.

Five thousand years and still you get my body
as a desert world where all is to be made.

We survived the summer
and its hottest cheeck,
and in the winter we kept ourselves
under the shadow of the snow, under the shadow.

Five thousand years, and still I am serching for and losing myself
in the obstinate mystry of the love and its net.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario